[xml] extracting xml subtree text (string) for entire subtree of XML node

Hi,

I have xmlNodePtr pointing to a particular xmlNode in a DOM tree.

I’m looking for a way to get full XML text representation of a XML subtree from that point on – i.e. XML string representing subtree for which currently pointed node is a root.

I was looking at xmlSave function, but I’m not sure how would such help obtain XML string representation of entire subtree… an example would be helpful.

Thanks,

Milan