From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Marchese Stefano
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006 09:26
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] UTF8 to MacRoman

... hi everybody,

I need help to print out a XML UTF-8 file in MacOS X.
I do not find an API to do it directly.

Now I am using UTF8Toisolat1() and the I write my own
convertion table to go from ISOLAT-1 to MacRoman encoding.
But this is not a good way to do it because I am loosing
characters like this ' or like this * because they do not
exist in the ISOLAT-1 encoding.

I wonder if anybody could point me to right direction to
write the right code to do it.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

-- Stefano