Re: [xml] XPath functions

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 03:31:24PM +0000, Matt Bucknall wrote:
Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm quite new to XSLT and XPath. I am using libxml & libxslt in an
application which would benefit from being able to use XPath functions such as upper-case() and
year-from-dateTime(). Whilst it would appear libxml supports some functions such as concat(), others seem
to be missing (or am I missing something?)

Just out of interest, what versions of XPath and XSLT do libxml/libxslt currently comply with?

  XPath 1.0, XSLT 1.0
  written on the top page of xmlsoft.org
also support for most of EXSLT 1.0, and if needed you can hook your own
implementations at runtime.

Daniel