[xml] libxml + unicode

Hi,

I'm trying to print some characters that were saved in a unicode format (some special french accent characters). I was hoping the following would work but I just get strange characters printed:

    xmlChar *key = xmlNodeListGetString(doc, curNode->xmlChildrenNode, 1);
    wprintf(L"Node text is: [%s]\n", key);
    xmlFree(key);

My xml document looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
         <test>woo: Ç Ç Ç</test>

What do I have to do to get those special characters to be printed correctly? In fact, now when I save my XML document as type UTF-8, even the ascii characters don't print correctly. (printing ASCI chars when saved in ASCI format works fine).

Thanks,

Mark