From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Maciej Szewczykowski
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:15 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] converting xmlChar to float

Dear All,

I have a following snippet in my code:

xmlChar *myChar;

myChar = xmlNodeListGetString(doc, cur->xmlChildrenNode, 1);

Then I want to convert the content of 'myChar' into float.

Anyone knows how to do this? None of ways known to me works.

Thx;

Regards;

maciej

Maciej Szewczykowski

Instytut Meteorologii i Gospodarki Wodnej
Radarowe Centrum Operacyjne
Institute of Meteorology and Water Management
Radar Operational Center
phone: +48 22 569 44 93
fax: +48 22 569 44 88

maciej szewczykowski imgw pl

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.