Re: [xml] Configure error C++ preprocessor "CC -E" fails sanity check

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 01:05:44PM -0400, Augie Henriques wrote:
Hi.

I'm new to the libxml.

I have QNX4 and I'm trying to run the configure script using...

configure --disable-shared --without-threads CC=cc CXX=CC LD=cc CPP="cc -E" CXXCPP="CC -E" CFLAGS="-mf -j
-zp4 -5r" CXXFLAGS="-mf -j -zp4 -5r"

I get the following error...

configure: error: C++ preprocessor "CC -E" fails sanity check
see 'config.log' for more details

[See attached config.log file]

Why do I get this error message?  How can I fix this?

:configure:5388: CC -V </dev/null >&5
:CC: not found

  Apparently your 'CXX=CC' is invalid, it did not found a binary called CC
if I believe the logs. And I have no idea about your platform, just a guess
you could have made too by reading the log,

Daniel