From: Rob Richards [mailto:rrichards ctindustries net]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:50 PM
To: Sergey Scobich
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] adding Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 project files to CVS

Sergey Scobich wrote:
I have a proposal to add VS.2005 project files to CVS in order to easy
compilation for Win32 users.

Personally I would like to see the win build be contained using the
current build system and think any compatibility issues building with
2005 should be addressed there.
My compilers only go up to .NET 2003, so not sure what issues you are
having using the command line build. Can you elaborate on this?

Rob