Re: [xml] xmlTextReader "C" API

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 01:21:38PM -0600, Don Bailor wrote:
All,

I am currently using the xmlTextReader  "C" language streaming API on a
project.
I want to do processing based on both parts of an element attribute's
name-value pair.

The API  has functions  xmlTextReaderGetAttribute(No)  to get the value
portion of the name-value pair.  I have looked through the docs and
can't find a corresponding
"xmlTexReaderGetAttributeName(No) API call.  Is there one?? If not, what
can I do to get the attribute name?

  See http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html#Extracting1

Daniel