[xml] xmlTextReader "C" API

All,

I am currently using the xmlTextReader "C" language streaming API on a project. I want to do processing based on both parts of an element attribute's name-value pair.

The API has functions xmlTextReaderGetAttribute(No) to get the value portion of the name-value pair. I have looked through the docs and can't find a corresponding "xmlTexReaderGetAttributeName(No) API call. Is there one?? If not, what can I do to get the attribute name?

Thanks

Don Bailor