Re: [xml] regarding --lib XSLT 1.1.14----

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:01:00PM +0530, venkat naidu wrote:
hi  all

 i am new to this group , at present am working on building and testing
binaries for libXML and libXSLT-1.1.14.

please i want all your help

  You will get help from me based on whether you really hit a problem
in libxml2/libxslt, if it's just you don't know how to do things and
didn't read the docs, don't expect much help from me.

 please can any one provide details from what we have to from downloading
source.

i mean i have downloaded the source and i am supposed to build binaries for
win32 , linux , aix , HP-UX  etc...

please give me details what i have to do next ...

  ./configure --prefix= ...
  make
  make install

Sorry this is really not specific to libxml2 or libxslt and covered in the
libxml2 FAQ ! This is really basic UNIX maintainance knowledge.

  http://xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html#Compilatio

Daniel