Re: [xml] xmlCopyNode that doesn't copy a namespace?

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 03:27 -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 10:31:46PM +0100, cazic gmx net wrote:
So I'm just repeating my question in case it went out of focus:
Does anyone see problems wrt adding a public wrapper for
xmlStaticCopyNode() which also takes a @parent argument?

  Fine in principle. In practice, it's one more entry point in the
API, will the people who need it find it ?

After having thought more about it, I don't feel comfortable to expose
an equivalent of xmlStaticCopyNode() if I'm heading for a function
like xmlDOMWrapCloneNode() in the long term, which, at least, _I_ would
be able find ;-)
So I withdraw my proposal to add a public equivalent of
xmlStaticCopyNode().

Regards,

Kasimier