Re: [xml] xmlCopyNode that doesn't copy a namespace?

On Sun, Jan 01, 2006 at 05:08:32PM +0000, Theodore H. Smith wrote:
If it's the number one question, then maybe that's tell you something
about your implementation.

  Haha ! Sorry, you can blame the standard (done at W3C) not the
implementation which *all* behave in the same way to be conformant to
the standard (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, etc.) all do the same.

If you get an xpath context from a
document, shouldn't that xpath context have a default namespace which
is the document's default name space?

  Which still prove you don't understand the question at stake:

  <doc>
    <foo xmlns="http://a/"/>
    <foo xmlns="http://b/"/>
  </doc>

Please refrain from attacking my code, my expertise and the work of a lot
of people while you still don't grasp fully the area at stake, that will
be better for everybody, thanks !

Daniel