From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:51 PM
To: Israel Ganor
Cc: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: Re: [xml] Schema validation error - enumeration

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 03:10:38PM +0200, Israel Ganor wrote:
Hi,

I have a severe schema validation error with libxml2 ver
2.6.20 (Win32
binaries).

  Update to the latest 2.6.22 or even better try the CVS head
version for any problem related to XML Schemas !

Surprisingly, xmllint.exe successfully validates this file
and schema.

  then you're probably not using the right library or not the same a
xmllint, or there is something else going on...

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/ http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search
engine http://rpmfind.net/