Re: [xml] Search for DTD's attr decls in xmlGetNsProp() and xmlHasNsProp()

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

The code for looking up default/fixed attributes in the DTD in
the functions xmlGetNsProp() and xmlHasNsProp() differs.
I think this lookup is broken in xmlGetNsProp(): it won't find an
attribute with a prefix, unless @name is intended to be a QName, but
I don't think so, since it is compared against attr->name as well.

xmlHasNsProp() seems to be OK - although pptimizeable.

If one would like to get rid of this difference in both functions, is
it OK to use the code as in xmlHasNsProp() ?
I agree with you that xmlGetNsProp is broken. It also doesn't add the prefix to the element name when doing the lookup either.

Rob