Re: [xml] Running tests on Windows

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 07:57:27AM -0500, Rob Richards wrote:
Attached is a patch for xmlCanonicPath where if the uri structure
created at the path_processing label does not contain a scheme, i assume
this to be a local path, it returns the original path rather than the
path from saveURI.

Did not want to commit this without some review as I have no idea if
this might break anything out there. Due to the custom pathing and I/O
handling in PHP it has no effect on my regression tests there so not a
good test case.

  Well I think the call to canonicalize is mostly used on Windows
I tried libxml2 and libxslt regression tests with it and it works
on Linux. I guess the only way to get more feedback will be to push it in
CVS and in a release !

  So applied, and commited,

Daniel