[xml] xmlSaveToFd problem

Hello,

I am very confused on now to use the part of the LIBXML library that involves the functions, xmlSaveToFd and xmlSaveDoc.

First of all I don’t see how to use the xmlSave.h file within my code.  When I include it I get a compiler error that the structure _xmlSaveCtxt is not defined.  I find the definition of this in the xmlSave.c file.  This file includes the xmlSave.h file, but before the declaration of _xmlSaveCtxt.  So how does anything compile.

Also I don’t understand the workflow here, assuming I can get the compile issues resolved.  It seems that you call xmlSaveToFd first to setup your save context, then you call xmlSaveDoc or xmlSaveTree to actually save your XML to a file.  Am I right here or am I lost in the weeds?

Bart

Bart torbert ihsenergy com