Re: [xml] xpath2.c

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 05:05:47PM +0100, GORKA VELEZ wrote:
I'm trying to build an aplication to change the content of an element in a xml document and I've found the
xpath2.c example that looks great, but it doesn't do what i expected: it never resolves an xpath expression.
I run the program as the documentation says and I get the same xml document printed, nothing changes.

xpath2 test3.xml '//discarded' discarded

xpath2 test3.xml '//discarded' whatever

  that works for me, and that's part of libxml2 regression tests,
you may have a non-working libxml2, or you misunderstood something.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library