Re: [xml] valgrind on some of libxml Api's

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 05:30:54PM +0530, Vidhya wrote:
Hi

I have a small app using libxml api's , To find out the memory leak in my
app , I ran valgrind.

I have attached the leaks found. Please have a look and it would be nice if
some one can help me out to proceed further.

--31136-- Reading syms from /usr/local/lib/libxml2.so.2.6.24 (0x401E000)

  Reproduce the problem with xmllint -schema in the latest version (2.6.27).
If you can't reproduce, update your version and check your code.
If you can, enter a bugzilla entry with the schemas and document as
attachement. Logs for something we can't reproduce on the latest version
are not really useful,

  thanks,

Daniel