Re: [xml] ignoring xl comments

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 01:30:54PM -0400, Gul Onural wrote:
Sorry, fat fingers...My previous e-mail was somehow cryptic....

Here what I was trying to ask :

We have an application using the libxml2 parser, and it get confused
if an xml file has comments in it. I was wondering if
there is any way to tell xml parser to ignore xml comments?

  Get an handle to the parser context, and set a null SAX comment callback
function. Better yet, fix your app because comments are legit !

Daniel