Re: [xml] ignoring xl comments

Gul Onural wrote:
Sorry, fat fingers...My previous e-mail was somehow cryptic....

Here what I was trying to ask :

We have an application using the libxml2 parser, and it get confused
if an xml file has comments in it. I was wondering if
there is any way to tell xml parser to ignore xml comments?

Ignore by what ? What interface are you using ? XMLReader ? SAX ?
A DOM parser ?

If you want to ignore comments, don't you also want to ignore other
node types such as processing instructions or, even more likely,
internal node types such as xinclude start and end markers (if you
are using the DOM API) ?

Regards,
                Stefan