[xml] using various configuration options

Hi,
I am new to using xml and am trying to build the libxml2 with minimum functionality and wanted to make use of the various configure options. basically, I just need the parser and would like to trim the size of the libxml2 created by disabling various things that I dont' need.
How do we use these options -
1. with-minimum (build a minimally sized library )
What is disabled  to make the library size smaller. Is there a description about what features are disabled for this flag that I might have missed?

 Also, I wanted to turn off the debug flag, Is using  --with-debug=off correct way?

Thanks in advance,
deepali