Re: [xml] Re: Updated xsltproc manpage, patch attached

Am Donnerstag, den 06.04.2006, 14:25 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
Am Donnerstag, den 06.04.2006, 07:41 -0400 schrieb Daniel Veillard:
On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:35:56PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
Right. But it redirects to the same URL. I thought, that you don't use a

  libxml2/libxslt make can't rely on remote resources, so if it's not
in the catalog it will break. It does break on my systems as a result.

versions. So if you decide to not use the snapshots for the moment, I
have to change back some stuff.

  I think that's premature, sorry :-\

No problem. Expect the fixed manpages very soon.

[x] Done. Attached are the patches.

I found, that the latest docbook-xsl release does not contain all the
issues I thought. It was a local problem with the catalog, which led to
those issues. So the patches are really easy. They only replace the
segmentedlist element with the old variablelist construct. That should
be fine.

Regards, Daniel