Re: [xml] Changes which might be required "Not converting names to lower-case in HTML parsing"

Daniel Veillard wrote:
I am assuming that pretty much all HTML related functionality
is contained within HTMLparser.c, and the core xml functions
need not change to accomodate this enhancement.

  This enhancement will have to be conditional to a parsing option.
Daniel, Can you expand on this?

Using the HTML parser to parse XML is basically wrong and I don't
want that to be a default behaviour of the HTML parser.

Daniel