Re: [xml] xmlCharEncoding problem

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:06:19PM +0200, harry_b mm st wrote:
and the input() procedure always returns 0, whatever I try to encode. I am
also catching all return codes along the way but all seems to be ok. :-/

I can not find anything wrong with the code since it behaves well on other
systems. Unfortunately I don't get any error message along the way, so I am
kinda out of ideas what might be wrong.

Can somebody give me a little hint where to look for the problem?

  not without a complete standalone program and an explanation of what is
going wrong:
   standalone -> so I or other can reproduce what you are doing
   explanation -> what is wrong so we can look at it

Daniel