Re: [xml] xmlSchemaParse function

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 02:16:28AM +0200, Luka Por wrote:
Hello.

Library is great, but from version 2-2.6.20 to version 2-2.6.22 i
discover same difference.

I using xmlSchemeParse(...) to validate document.
In version 2-2.6.20 xmlSchemaParse spends 4 seconds,  but now in version
2-2.6.22 it spends 16 second (same in version 2-2.6.21).

  You should followup with Kasimier, but I don't see how compilation of the
schemas itself could take 4 seconds of CPU time. If this is the case that will
be easy to spot. What I expect is that there is some I/O going on which are
slowing down (fetching from a slow HTTP server for example), and in that
case simply copying all resources locally and making sure you don't have
remote references anymore should bring compilation of the schemas back to a
few milliseconds not seconds.

I have another question.
Same documents have validation sheme(xsd). This validation sheme imports
another sheme, but url include unsafe char (space). The validation
failed because not valid uri type. Is any help here.

  You should really fix all this, or use an XML catalog if you really want
to avoid editing the schemas as much as possible. But is an href is not
an URI you will have to fix it, there is no workaround.

Daniel