Re: [xml] Pushing namespaces

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 02:17:05PM -0700, Eric Seidel wrote:
Is there some sort of SAX2 "aware" equivalent of

xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory
or
xmlParseBalancedChunkMemoryRecover

the SAX2 callbacks, as I've seen them used, assume the parser ctxt is
passed as the first void * argument.  There seems to be no way to
make that happen with either of these.

  I do not understand. The argument you will get in the callback will be
user_data unless you passed NULL for sax (i.e. the normal tree build).
What you do in the callback is your problem if you provide sax, so I
don't understand why you should be worried about what is being done in
SAX2.c which is where sax=NULL in input.
  I may also not have understood your problem at all, but with the
near complete absence of details you're providing that's quite possible.

Daniel