Re: [xml] modifying tree and attributes

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 Maybe addchild should be fixed too. We have hopefully reasonably complete
reconciliate routines for people doing cut and past of tree fragments between
document and locations, being more resilient and pointing users with potential
trouble to that routine sounds the right approach at this point.
Left addchild as is for now as it works fine and unlink is easy enough to call from outside. Probably some additional documentation may help in some of these cases. Those just generated through the comments?

 Yeah, but the bindings shifted my concerns a bit, at the time breaking
a bit the behaviour of a custom application was what I really feared. Now
what I would really fear is a segfault leading to an exploit in PHP or other web based front-end bindings.
Thanks, makes things a bit more clear to me now.

Rob