[xml] modifying tree and attributes

I was looking at bug 319108 (which I agree with assement and additional function needed) and was adding in some additional fixes from code I use.
i.e. - dont unlink or free if XML_ATTRIBUTE_DECL returned from xmlHasXXXProp
   - dont add attr if #FIXED in DTD

These changes affect xmlAddNextSibling, xmlAddPrevSibling and xmlAddChild. imo these are higher level functions so all checks should be done, but...

Where is the line drawn on what is expected the caller to handle and what the lib handles?
Looking at a few other functions:
xmlNewXXXProp - imo up to caller to handle checks as code does no checks for anything so no issues here. xmlSetXXXProp - grey area here. function checks for exsiting attribute and IDs but not XML_ATTRIBUTE_DECL (really only #FIXED would cause any problems). But in the case ofsetting a prop with ns, it is up to the caller to insure ns is in scope. so basically some things handled here while others arent.

Rob