[xml] xhtml1 test case

Question related to xhtml1 test case. In 2.6.20 the parse output
contains <![CDATA[ tag under <script type="text/javascript"> tag, but in
2.6.22 it doesn't output <![CDATA[ tag, could you help me understand the
reason?

I couldn't find the thread mentioned earlier from Rob Richard, which
talks about this change.

In case of SAX regression test (ent2) I see new extra line of output in
result in 2.6.22
SAX.reference(title)

Where as just before that it says "SAX.error: Entity 'title' not
defined" though ent2 test file has &title defined. Why is so?

Thanks,
Nilesh