Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: [xml] xmllint problems

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 04:36:46PM +0200, oliverst online de wrote:
Note that I used the latest CVS sources for the test, so maybe your
problem was already fixed; or it's a weird platform problem.

I tried the latest CVS and it does still crash with the same backtrace. I also recognised, that the
commandline paramaters also work, if you just write one "-". So "-valid" would work as "--valid".

When I enable schemas (and regexps and pattern) it doesn't crash anymore.

  If you don't configure schemas in you're using the old deprecated DTD
validation code. Sorry I can't support that code anymore !

Didn't know that. I will keep it in mind for the future.