Re: [xml] SAX Query

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 08:05:32AM -0000, SATISH  KUMAR wrote:
HI,

I am implementing my own SAX parser where I am
registering my handlers with the SAX handler structure(
which used to call SAX2.c functions for DOM).
Incidentally, the validation happens inside the
SAX2.c functions when the tree is being built.
Since I also need to support validation in the SAX
parser I will not be able to call my handlers directly from parser.c.
Rather I would need to call the SAX2.c functions where
the validation happens along with the tree building.
I would like to know if there is a way to validate(DTD validation)
without building a tree(which happens in SAX2.c). I also understand
that validation requires information about child elements which
would not be stored if I do normal SAX parsing.

  We don't have support for DTD validation at the SAX level.
I could do this but I have more urgent things to do, sorry...

Any help would be appreciated as it is very urgent.

  Well if it's very urgent that means someone didn't do his work when
evaluating the time needed. To me it means that I am less likely to
get a good interaction with you, while it's not my fault, i.e. definitely
not a positive point toward helping you....

Daniel