[xml] xmlSchemaSAXPlug and xsi:schemaLocation

Hi,

I've been playing with xmlSchemaSAXPlug to do schema validation on my
own stream of SAX events and it's proving to be very useful.  However it
seems that a schema is required to be provided up front in order to get
an xmlSchemaValidCtxt.

Is there any automatic way to handle the situation where the schema
location is provided as an xsi:schemaLocation attribute in the SAX
stream, or should I just handle it myself?  I suppose I should be able
to detect such an attribute, plug in the validating sax handler, then
replay the events I have already seen, but this seems a bit messy.

Thanks,

Graham.

--
Graham Bennett