[xml] SAX and ENTITY

Hello

I need to process ENTITY in XML files that I receive progressively.
To process progressively these XML files, I'm using  the chunk parsing
mechanism with a SAX parser.
But Idon't find how to process files with ENTITY lines like
    <!ENTITY st0 "fill:#FFFFFF;stroke-width:0.5;">
I have seen on http://xmlsoft.org/entities.html the paragraph:
"WARNING: handling entities on top of the libxml2 SAX interface is
difficult!!! If you plan to use non-predefined entities in your
documents, then the learning curve to handle then using the SAX API may
be long. If you plan to use complex documents, I strongly suggest you
consider using the DOM interface instead and let libxml deal with the
complexity rather than trying to do it yourself."

But, I don't find more documentation.
Is parsing the sources of libxml the only way to find "documentation"
about how to handle entities?

Is there a sample somewhere?

Thank you in advance

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks

E-mail: moissinac enst fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88
Fax: (+33) 1.45.81.71.58

http://shadok.enst.fr/jcm