Re: [xml] Adding xmlSchemaSetParserStructuredErrors() to the XML Schema API

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 11:49 -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 05:29:51PM +0100, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

Does someone object to add the following function to the XML Schema API?
It assigns a structured error callback to the parser context.
We have already a xmlSchemaSetValidStructuredErrors() counterpart for
the validation context, but for the parser context this was missing.

XMLPUBFUN void XMLCALL
xmlSchemaSetParserStructuredErrors(
  xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr ctxt,
  xmlStructuredErrorFunc serror,
  void *ctx);

  ohh, sure, this makes sense !

OK, committed.

We needed this since we cannot use xmlSchemaValidityErrorFunc() in
Delphi cleanly due to the var-args.

Regards,

Kasimier