Re: [xml] alternate DTD locations

Kail, I saw this but I wanted to validate at the same time as reading to get default values.

Daniel, the catalog is exactly what I want.

Thanks both for your help.

Paul

Kail wrote:
It is possible to validate documents which had not been validated at
initial parsing time or documents which have been built from scratch
using the API. Use the xmlValidateDtd() function.

xmlDtdPtr dtd = xmlParseDTD(NULL, filename_of_dtd); /* parse the DTD */
So you can load this from a remote location ^_^

Then create a validation context and use xmlValidateDtd(). This from valid.h

Kail