[xml] Re: Module loading error (apache2/Windows)

Hi,
now that I installed XML::LibXML with libxml2 successfully
on Windows I thought everything works fine,
but I forgot, that it's WINDOWS...
My problem is,
that when I want to execute a Perl-Script (with my local Apache2)
I get this error:

Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/XML/LibXML/Common/Common.dll' for module XML::LibXML::Common: load_file:
The specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 11
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 11.

even though I installed XML::LibXML::Common (automatically with XML::LibXML).
I don't understand, why he isn't able to load the file,
even if that file (Common.dll) exists exactly in the given path
and the module is installed...!?

any help appreciated

simon