Re: [xml] How xmlXPathEvalExpression() eval CHINESE xpath expression?

Remy HAREL wrote:

Hi folks,

As Daniel precised a few days ago, you can use Iconv to convert you xpath from an encoding to utf-8. And also, be sure to initialize well your pointer to receive the result of the conversion ( calloc ).

Regards

Remy HAREL          -        Teamlog        |
Linux registered user #224740               |
France Telecom Recherche & Developpement    |