Re: [xml] Porting libxml2-2.6.19 On symbian

Hi,

Now I am concentrating on trionan.c.
In triodef.h there are mainly two sections Compiler, Platform
In platform I have following defination for symbian at the top

#ifdef (__SYMBIAN32__)
#define TRIO_PLATFORM_SYMBIAN
other than this there are no changes.

In trionan.c I have made the following changes just before float.h

#include "triodef.h"
#include "trionan.h"

#include <math.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <limits.h>
#if defined(TRIO_PLATFORM_SYMBIAN)
#include <signal.h>
#include <assert.h>
#else
#include <float.h>
and rest .....

USE_IEEE_754 not touched

Function and Changes
1) trio_nzero - no change
2) trio_pinf   - Same as per (TRIO_PLATFORM_UNIX) as we have signal().
3) trio_ninf  - no change
4) trio_nan (no arg) - #if defined (TRIO_PLATFORM_SYMBIAN)
                                   result = nan("");
as we have nan() given by math.h
5)trio_isnan - same as above again we have isnan ().

Am I going in perfect direction ?

Thanks and Regards.
Micky