From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of
Remy HAREL
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 8:12 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] xmlDocDumpFormatMemory

 Re,

  I'm using this function (xmlDocDumpFormatMemory ) to dump my xml tree
to a xmlChar*, I'm reading the documentation, and I am said it's up to
me to  specify &size ? how can I know the size of the three that will be
dumped ? I supposed the memory for the xmlChar** mem will be reserved by
the function itself ?

 I'm looking for this in the API Doc, but I can't find it.

 Regards,

 Remy

Remy HAREL          -        Teamlog        |