Re: [xml] XPath Regression Fails on Win32 for libxml2-2.6.19

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 08:24:14PM -0700, Mark Vakoc wrote:
Um, I wrote those a while ago while playing with windows cmd scripting to mimic
the *nix shell equivalents with the hope of having make tests run on win32
also.  Since then I've probably used 10+ versions of libx.* and frankly haven't
run those tests once, so no shock if it's broken.

I can't validate if those proposed changes are correct or not, it would be a
good exerciise to properly implement the existing regression test on win32, but
I rely on my own tests instead.  If someone cares about this they should speak
up, otherwise a disclaimer is perhaps in order, b/c to be honest I don't use
'em and the implementation certainly isn't maintained.

  William Brack also worked to recode them in python. With the availability
of the python bindings on Win32 (and lot of other platforms) this would
allow a single layer for the regression tests, knowing that a number of
them already rely on Python. Finishing the port to Python might be a better
use of your time :-)

Daniel