Re: [xml] C API question: reading attribute name?

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:50:57PM -0500, Jeremy Enos wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
I think the solution is explained at
http://xmlsoft.planetmirror.com/xmlreader.html#Extracting1
You can either:
- loop with for all values of 0 .. AttributeCount() - 1
  and use MoveToAttributeNo(no) then use Name()/Prefix()/NamespaceUri()...
- or use MoveToNextAttribute()
  and similary use Name()/Prefix()/NamespaceUri()

the small Python example in that doc shows the second one.

I did not design this API, this is directly copied from C# xmlReader API.
[...]

However, I don't know a way to acquire a pointer to the first attribute
property.

  You don't need to.
  Read my answer you have the solution you asked, just in front of you.

Daniel