Re: [xml] \n or \r missing when adding text-content

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 11:00:22AM +0200, Remy HAREL wrote:
All the \n or the \n seem to be missing. How can I add some content and
keep the first form ? Almost each node in the project I'm currently
working on need text content.

  that's definitely not libxml2 default behaviour. Someone made the
mistake to call xmlKeepBlanksDefault(0) changing the default behaviour
of all parser instances created by the library. The default behaviour
is to keep all blanks nodes as required by the XML-1.0 spec. Switching
the behaviour off can be done on a case by case basis with the new
xmlReadxxx APIs.

Daniel