Re: [xml] controlling xpath streaming

  Hello Daniel,

  thank you very much for the suggestion. I've updated the very latest
xpath.c from CVS. Now my application works without problems. It seems
that this patch helped a lot:

$ diff xpath.c xpath.c.r1.288
11303c11303
<      namespaces = xmlMalloc(2 * (ctxt->nsNr + 1) * sizeof(xmlChar*));
---
     namespaces = xmlMalloc(2 * (ctxt->nsNr + 1));

On Thu, 5 May 2005 04:46:19 -0400