[xml] processes and threading with xmlInitParser()

Using libxml2-2.6.9

I'm using multiple processes under QNX. Each process may have multiple
threads. All processes use dynamic linking to libxml2-2.6.9. What would
be best practice for using xmlInitParser() and xmlCleanupParser() in
this situation?  No code other than mine will make use of libxml. I've
looked through the archives, but the multiple process issue is not
discussed specifically. Maybe no different to the multiple thread
issue?

Can I check the configuration issues. I expect I need to

./configure --with-threads

Do I need to do anything else to work in a multiprocess, multithreaded
environment?

Thanks for any help

Pete

This transmission contains information which may be confidential and
which may also be privileged.  It is intended for the named addressee
only.  Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it
on behalf of the addressee you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please
contact the sender.  Thank you for your cooperation.

For more information about AEA Technology please visit our website at http://www.aeat.co.uk

AEA Technology plc registered office 329 Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QJ.
Registered in England and Wales, number 3095862.