Re: [xml] Adding a namespace to an existing tree?

--- Abraham Nelson <abe49_90210 yahoo com> wrote:
However now I wonder if the namespace structure I
created will automatically be freed when I call
xmlFreeDoc(xmlDoc) later, or if I have to release it
myself with xmlFreeNS?

Never mind. After using Google to search the list
instead, I found out that yes, the ns structure gets
attached to the doc and is released along with it:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2002-June/msg00207.html