Re: [xml] A newbee, some developer questions.

Hi Wilbert,

Some little notes on your issue, I'm sure everybody has
an opinion here.

A) Is your data really best modeled by the the libxml2 node tree?
In almost all applications I did, I decided to have a competely other data
structure for my application which is translated from and to XML in a
separate step.

B) There is one void* per node for applications use, which you have to
use if you don't want to change libxml2 itself.

Peter