Re: [xml] Removing a xmlns

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 11:13:05PM +0100, alexis robert robertlan eu org wrote:
Hi,

I'm working actually on a python library for DAISY books.

I've a little problem, this is an extract of the XHTML file (discinfo.html) :

So, xpath doesn't want to eval /html/body/a.

How can I do for deleting this xmlns or fixing the problem ?

  Same misunderstanding of XPath query for namespaced node as a million
others have asked before check the FAQ !
    http://xmlsoft.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libxslt:FAQ

Daniel