Re: [xml] Adding a namespace to an existing tree?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 04:40:51PM -0800, Abraham Nelson wrote:
I wonder if it's at all possible to add a namespace to
the document element in an existing tree. I've tried:

and also with:

  This adds a definition in the tree.

But it doesn't seem to get applied to the rest of the
nodes (children), which I need when I apply a style
sheet to it.

Do I have to do some "apply" method, or is what I want
not even possible?

  node and attributes structure have an ns field indicating to which
manespace they pertain or NULL if they are not related to any namespace.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team