[xml] memory allocation errors

I 've bult an application, which parses xml documents sent via TCP/IP
verifying it against xsd schema. I am using libxml2-2.6.17. All is
well til I get an error message like:
Entity: line 1: parser error : Document is empty

^
Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found

^
then I process next xml doc and I get :
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : growing buffer
:
:
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : creating buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : creating buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : creating buffer
-> next xml document
error : Memory allocation failed : creating buffer
:
:
-> next xml document
parser error : Memory allocation failed : cannot initialize parser context
-> next xml document
application has crashed  at this point. Should I report it as a bug?
It is reproducible in my prod environment once a day. I can not
reproduce in test. I am freeing schema, parser and document context
after each processed xml doc. Schema context is recreated for each xml
document being processed. Do it look like memory leak bug in libxml?
I never had this  with 2.6.11 version of xml . Please advise.
--
-Igor