[xml] Igor Kapitanker's mail account

Hi Igor Kapitanker,

I'm sending this to the xml list, since I cannot reply to Igors
mails:

"Your Message was not delivered to the following recipient(s) since your email address is not marked as one of the approved emails by the recipient(s): " ... I leave out the address in case Igor does not want
it to be shown.

Igor, if you want me to reply, you need to do something ;-) Or send the
questions to the list, so you can read the answers from the archive.

Greetings,

Kasimier